The International Journal of Intangible Heritage
The International Journal of lntangible Heritage is a refereed academic and professional English Journal dedicated to the promotion of the understanding of all aspects of the intangible heritage in the world, and the communication of research and examples of good professional practice. Proposals for contributions to future volumes of the Journal are actively sought from professionals and specialists in the world.
- A Sense of Place: Re-purposing and Imp..
- Putting Intangible in its Place(s): Pr..
- Losing our Masks: Traditional Masquera..
- Ethnological Values and Opportunities ..
- Challenges Surrounding the Survival of..
- Air Today, Gone Tomorrow: The Haar of ..
- The Intangible Cultural Heritage of Wa..
- Barbadian Biocultural Heritage: An Ana..
Call for papers for IJIH Vol.10
The International Journal of Intangible
Heritage is calling for papers on the subject
of the intangible heritage for the IJIH Vol.10.
- [NEWS] Call for Papers for the 10th IJIH
- [NEWS] Call for Papers for the 9th IJIH
- [NEWS] [Reannouncement] Submission for Vol.8